OUR VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS GIVE US THE TECHNOLOGY AND CAPACITY TO SERVE YOU
- 1 Daewoo DMV3016D with Fanuc OIMB control
- 1 Daewoo Mynx 500 24 Station
- 1 Daewoo DMV-400 30 Station
- 1 Doosan MV 3016L 30 Station with full programmable 4th axis
- 1 Haas Mini Mill 10 Station with full programmable 4th axis
- 1 Haas Super Mini Mill 10 Station
- 1 Miyano TSV-33 12 Station
- 1 DAH-LIH MCV-1020 25 Station
- 1 Miyano TSV-21 10 Station
- 1 Kitamura Mycenter 2 with Fanuc 11M control 20 Station
- 1 Excell Kiwa Colt 510 with G.E./Fanuc 0-M control 16 Station
Vertical Machining processes can include boring, counter-boring, contouring, drilling, milling, and tapping.
Parts that are vertically machined are used in virtually every industry including agricultural, automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, hydraulics, medical, oil, and more.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility that has been vertical machining for decades. We perform quality testing within a true quality system, yet remain competitively priced. Contact us today to explore how our vertical machining expertise can help you.